- No sub-limits on room & ICU rent
- Zero limit on doctor’s fees
- add-on covers available
- Availability of flexible plans
Most Popular Policies of SBI General Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance Policy
This health plan provides utmost financial protection to policyholders in time of hospitalization and other treatment expenses.
Key features of health insurance plan
- SBI Motor Private Car Insurance Plan
The plan provides coverage to the policyholders' own vehicle and damage and loss of third party cars.
Key features of Private Car Insurance Plan
- Coverage available against third party liabilities
- Damages to policyholders' own vehicle is covered
- Personal accident coverage is available
- Availability of add-on covers
- SBI Long Term Home Insurance Policy
This home insurance plan offers complete and lasting protection to the residence of the policyholders.
Key features of Long Term Home Insurance Policy
- In-built coverage against earthquake
- Wide range of policy tenure from 3 to 30 years
- Optional coverage against terror act available
- Protection available against water tanks burst, missile testing operations
- SBI Individual Personal Accident Policy
This policy provides compensation against death, disabilities and loss of income of policyholders because of an Accident.
Key features of Individual Personal Accident Policy
- Allowance available for hospitalization with add-on cover
- Permanent Total Disability benefit available
- Adaptation Allowance and Education Benefit available with add-on cover
- Availability of cumulative bonus
SBI Motor Private Car Insurance
The SBI Motor Private Car Insurance policy is one policy that is for all the people who own a private car. It stays by the side of the benefactor if there is an accident, lending them the financial hand in times of need. It also covers the compulsory third party liability. This third party liability helps in covering the damages and injury to the third party of an accident if the benefactor is the at-fault driver. Along with this, there are many more facilities that the SBI Motor Private Car Insurance Policy gives.
The benefits given by the policy are:-
- Third Party Liability is covered by the policy.
- If there is any loss or damage to the vehicle then the policy would cover it.
Some additional benefits given by the policy are:-
|Additional Legal liabilities towards paid driver||Bi-fuel kit|
|Cover for key replacement||Loss of personal belongings|
You can buy the policy online from:-
Credit cards and debit cards are a few things that will come in handy when you are going to buy the policy. Yes. This policy can be bought online with the help of cash cards. Net banking is also something that is available with the site. You can buy the policy directly from the site. You can also opt for a call back facility given by the company where the executives will give you the details of the policy.
There is also a facility where executives will come home and explain to you everything about the policy. All these facilities teamed up together with the features of the policy cannot be resisted at all. You can click on the link given below to buy the policy and get it at home within a few days.
The key features to the policy are:-
Profile based customized pricing is one of the most interesting and the newest feature that the SBI Motor Private Car insurance. Another feature of the policy says that if the benefactor is aged between the age gaps of 36 years to 60 years then the benefactor is eligible to get good amount of discount from the company. Along with all these, there are optional add on covers to the policy like zero depreciation, NCB protection (No claim bonus protection) and return to invoice.
Some of the exclusions to the policy are:-
- Depreciation or any kind of consequential losses are naturally excluded from the coverage of the policy.
- If there is any kind of mechanical or electrical breakdown of the private car, then it is not included in the policy coverage.
- The damage that is caused to or by the driver other than the benefactor who doesn’t have a legal and valid driving license is excluded from the policy.
- If the driver is under the influence of any kind of intoxicants and then there is damage to the car or to any other person then the company is not liable to cover it.
- Normal wear and tear, ageing of the vehicle, loss or damage due to war or nuclear risk is among the other exclusions that this policy gives.
The eligibility criterion to the policy is:-
|The maximum amount that is payable under the SBI Motor Private Car Insurance Policy||Rs.50,000/- during the Policy period.|
The features and benefits of the policy entice you enough to buy the policy, and then what are you waiting for? Click on the link below and get the policy. The link will take you to a form which you will have to fill up with all the details that are needed for the policy and then in just a few days, you will be able to get the policy delivered at your place. In this whole process, if you have any kind of query, then you can opt for the ‘call back’ option that is given in the website itself and that will allow the executives of the company to give you a call back on the number provided by you, to answer all your queries. For now, to buy the policy, click on the link given below.